Traveling Outside the U.S.

If you plan to travel outside of the United States and reenter the United States, please make sure you have a valid travel signature on your I-20. Schedule an appointment with International Student & Scholar Services to get a travel signature.

If you are planning to leave the United States and plan to reenter, please make sure to take all I-20's with you. If you leave the country, you may not be permitted back again without the correct documentation. Bring all I-20s, financial support documents, your I-94, and anything else verifying your legal status. 

Talk to I.S.S.S. if you intend to leave the United States while you are waiting for your OPT authorization.

Wilson College
1015 Philadelphia Ave.
Chambersburg, PA 17201
QUESTIONS?      |      1015 Philadelphia Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201      |      717-264-4141      |