Wilson eCampus Textbook site: www.ecampus.com/wilson
Beginning with the summer 2015 semester, Wilson has been contracting their textbook/book orders through eCampus. This partnership brings many benefits to students and faculty.
eCampus.com’s goal, summarized in their motto Textbooks. Easy. Fast. Cheap., is to provide students access to the largest selection of textbooks in all formats at the lowest possible prices, backed by state-of-the-art customer support and service.
Originally funded by a group of investors that included Wendy’s Dave Thomas, eCampus.com launched on Mr. Thomas’ birthday, July 2, 1999. eCampus.com immediately jumped to the forefront as the industry-leading innovator among online college bookstores and the first to offer an extensive selection of used textbooks.
eCampus.com has offered a comprehensive buyback program since its launch and was one of the first online college bookstores to provide textbooks in electronic formats (eTextbooks). eCampus.com later became one of the first online providers of textbook rentals.
eCampus’ Affiliate and Virtual Bookstore programs enable high schools and colleges to streamline their textbook fulfillment process and turn them in to profit centers while providing students fast and convenient access to learning materials in any format at reasonable prices.
What eCampus Brings to Wilson
- Access to textbooks/books in a variety of formats
- Print books (new and used)
- Digital books
- Book rentals
- Digital book rentals
- 10 days free shipping to campus or to home address
- Painless book buyback
- On campus two days at the end of the semester
- Book mail-back with free shipping
- Book vouchers to help students who rely on financial aid buy books before they receive their refunds
- Access to other supplies needed for classes such as calculators, lab coats, art supplies, etc.
- Peace-of-mind knowing students will have their books on the first day of classes.
- Desk/Instructor copies procured through eCampus—no searching and calling trying to get them yourself!
- Can be shipped to campus or to your home address.
- eCampus does course packs, too.
In addition to textbooks, all campus constituents will have the ability to buy new books through our eCampus store. This is a great way to support the college while getting best-sellers at good prices!
In addition to these benefits, moving to eCampus will bring us into compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act by having textbooks listed during registration.