South Hall - Located on the east side of campus between the Alumnae House and Riddle Hall - was constructed in 1899 and was originally called "South College" and housed members of the senior class.
Housing mostly upper class students, South is comprised of three floors of two-room double suites and single-room single suites. Each suite has a private bathroom. Double suite rooms are approximately 11'6" x 15'6" (front room) and 10' x 12' (back room) and house two students total. Single suites are approximately 15' x 14'. South also features several student lounges, computer room, and full-equipped kitchen.