Nursing Adjuncts and Clinical Instructors
Wilson College division of Nursing and Health Sciences has a potential future need for adjunct faculty and clinical instructors. Qualifications are as follows:
- Master's degree in nursing. Terminal degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse group of people
- High level of technology skills
- Applicants must have a valid Pennsylvania Nursing license and an MSN
- Nurses with a BSN enrolled in a Master's program may also be considered
- Strong clinical skills are required along with a willingness to mentor students
- Attendance at a three hour Clinical Instructor orientation in August 2017 is required
- Openings may vary and potentially include Health Assessment, Adult Medical-Surgical Issues, Chronic Issues, Mental and Behavioral Health, and Foundations.
For additional details and course specific information, please contact Dr. Carolyn Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wilson College to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital/familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information or any other protected characteristic applicable under law. The college complies with all relevant federal, state, and local laws, as well as, all regulations regarding nondiscrimination. Specifically, in accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Wilson College prohibits all sexual misconduct in all areas including educational programs and activities.