EDUCATION PROGRAM RESOURCES
Education Program Forms & Resources
Required Clearance Forms and Links
- Act 34 Criminal HIstory Clearance (select Employment for reason on application)
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance (select Employment for reason on application)
- Act 114 FBI Clearance and Service Code (no longer receive anything in the mail, will receive one email in which you can download your clearance)
- Act 24 Arrest/Convict (free--print, read and sign)
- For TB test, ask doctor for a "script" of the results.
**Always keep the originals for your records!
Mandated Reporter Training
Many school districts are requiring that students complete this training prior to observing and/or student teaching. This training provides information on the recognition of child maltreatment and the obligation and procedures to report child maltreatment. This training is FREE. Complete the mandatory three hour web based training at https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu. Print out the certificate at the end to hand in. Print/Save a copy for your records too.
Education Program Forms
Deferred Payment Form -- completed forms and payment go to the Student Services Center
Observation Hours Request ONLINE Form
Classroom Observation Verification & Criteria Forms (required to submit to class professor/instructor)
Lesson Plan Information
Undergraduate (traditional & ADP) Use Only Forms
Teacher Certification Pathways Use Only Forms
Pre-Practicum & Practicum
INTERN Practicum Application -- must contact Mrs. Byers
ETS Testing (secondary, middle level, PK-12 & Core Academic Skills -- Interactive Practice tests available for purchase)
PECT Testing (PK-4, PK-8 Special Education, 7-12 Special Education & PAPA)
ACTFL Testing (Foreign Languages)
*Caution: Make sure that scores will be sent to PDE & Wilson College!
- Harrisburg is the closest PA ETS testing site and if you go to a PA testing site, scores are automatically sent to PDE. If you chose to go to a Maryland testing site, the scores will go to Maryland Dept. of Education. Believe you can send scores to 4 other recipients when registering. You will want to select Wilson (RA2979) and PDE! If you don't, you will then have to pay ETS an additional a fee to have them sent to PDE.
- Not sure if PECT allows you to select PDE or if it is automatically sent. However, PECT has a Chambersburg testing site, among others. Strongly recommend that you take PECT tests at a PA testing site!
- For ACTFL, believe the scores are not automatically sent to any Dept. of Education, so select PDE if possible. If not, you will need to contact ACTFL to have them sent to PDE.
PECT/Praxis Test Requirements and Test Codes
PECT/Praxis Required Scores and Sliding GPA (click on the Excel in number 2)
PECT/Praxis Test Prep & Practice Test Information
Flyer for Summer 2019 Butler Community College Test Prep classes
- Students who need to take all or part of the Basic Skills Assessment tests -- It is recommended that you take the PAPA Math and Core Reading and Writing.
- Students may obtain accommodations for their testing dates and times. Go to ETS and/or PECT for explanation and procedure. Submit at least 6 weeks before the testing date.
PECT Financial Assitance Vouchers (complete before registering for a test, FA must sign form)
PRAXIS Retest Certificate (print completed form and deliver to Education Dept.)
PRAXIS Retest Guidelines
PECT Retake Voucher and Guidelines (deliver completed form to Education Dept.)